1. When you bought your bed frame, did you evaluate it in terms of ropes, handcuffs, etc?
Oh yes, my bed is a solid wood California King, with huge bed posts, headboard, and even a steel frame going across the top, connecting the top of the bed posts. It's a delightful play ground.
2. Aside from beds, was sex ever a major consideration in choosing a piece of furniture?
Besides the couch being easy to clean? Not really. To be perfectly honest, after having a bed like mine, I don't wish to have sex anywhere else at home.
3. Have you ever had anyone else (friend, mom) say a piece of your furniture was inappropriate because it was clearly for sexual purposes?
Yep, anyone who's ever seen my bed, and knows my personality, know exactly why I purchased it.
4. Do you have a piece of furniture that has a stain caused by bodily fluids (baby vomit not included)?
No, not furniture. Clothes on the other hand...
5. Do you have anything in your beside table you wouldn’t want your father or mother to know about?
A ton, but not necessarily away from parents. More like kids shouldn't know what's in the black satin case (Lelo), hiding the naughty titles of some steamy bedside reading. And on his side is a whole collection of toys and books (his side isn't closest to the door, and almost never visited, even by kids, oddly enough. Downside, or upside, to being close to a wall.
6. Do you own any exercise equipment that is useful for sex?
Not really, yoga bands might be handy for holding sexual poses, but I haven't considered it. My yoga belt is awesome for tying if we aren't in the bedroom where the other ties are.
7. Aside from your bedroom, what room do you have sex in most often?
Room with the large couch. Or, honestly, it may be a tie or in the kitchen. I can't help but pounce on him when he's doing dishes.
8. Do you have any electronics (TV, stereo) etc in your bedroom that are on during sex?
Stereo, always, due to noise pollution. Even if kids aren't around, we're so used to it by now, that we use it.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!