Tuesday, June 11, 2013

TMI Travel

This week, TMI Tuesday is looking at sex on vacation.
TMI TuesdayI just got back from a lovely trip, and have quite a few more planned for the summer, so this is pretty perfect timing.

1. Do you have more sex or less when on vacation?
More, as long as the kids aren't there. Then less if they are. This last trip I pushed him for five sessions in the evening because, well, I could. We wouldn't do much sight seeing if I had it my way when we travel childless.

2. Do you plan a vacation so that you will have an opportunity to have
sex?
No, we have opportunity. I don't mind planning long car drives because of road head. I pleased him twice whenever the drive became a little boring this weekend. Sadly, he wouldn't agree to parking, but I did masturbate for him so he could watch for stolen seconds while driving.

3. Have you ever planned a vacation in order to meet someone for sex?
Yes, this used to be quite frequent.

4. Have you ever gone on a singles’ cruise or some other
hookup-facilitating vacation?
I actually was on a cruise ship with 90% of the people being swingers. Great people to party with, but I wasn't technically with them, so I've never planned a vacation with that intent.

5. Have you had sex on a means of transportation other than a car: bus, train,
airplane, cruise ship?
Cruise ship. I don't think I'd want to anywhere else, but who knows

6. Have you had outdoor sex on camping, hiking, skiing, boating
vacation?
Yes, camping. And he was so paranoid about me making any noise, or us being seen. Not hiking, but I hike all the time, so that's a shame - more his decision than mine.

Bonus: Do you pack sex toys, lubes (3.4 oz bottles or less), etc when you fly? Do you think about TSA finding them? Has TSA ever found them and questioned you about your sexual aids or displayed them? Tell us about it.
No, I am worried about this. When we moved across country recently, I shipped my favorite vibrating toy over before flying so that I would have it, but not worry about TSA finding it.

1 comment:

  1. I planned a sex vacation for our 5th anniversary and it went very very well. For a bed and breakfast, we only made it to lunch.

    :-) Great post.

    ReplyDelete