So I've seen this going around and enjoyed learning about other's significant other. I originally found this from Sir Q and Me
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
History or Discovery Channel. He loves "How it's made", wars and weapons, history made visual, the earth and all its creatures
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does he order?
Tea or water, rum and coke
5. Where did he go to high school?
A ghetto HS.
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
chicken club at restaurants and peanut butter and jelly at home
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
11. What would he never wear?
Something flowery, or a corset, I want him to when we go to Rocky Horror Picture Show...yeah, not happening
12. What is his favorite sports team?
doesn't have one (but I do)
13.Who did he vote for?
While I filed absentee for him, he failed to actually mail out his ballot...sigh, typical
14. Who is his best friend?
without question: me
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
coddle our son or nag him some days with a disclaimer that he wants me to nag him other days
16. What is his heritage?
Amazon (I swear it should be mom's if it's not offical) and Hispanic
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday:
He would do it better, but chocolate cake
18. Did he play sports in high school?
Fencing (teehee, how cute) and hockey
19. What could he spend hours doing?
Gaming, working on cars
20. What is one unique talent he has?
getting me to orgasm with me on top - I've had a lot of lovers, he has been the only one. Also, the kids swear that being a former Boy Scout, he can create everything from nothing (we joke he could make a house from dental floss, some twigs, and paper for example). Seriously, whenever something is needed, he comes up with a way to make it with home supplies. Handy for school projects...or kinky projects.