Rebel's Notes nominated us for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. We are very grateful and appreciative for this honor; both because we are new to the welcoming sex blogging community, and Rebel's Notes is such a prominent member - and she nominated us!
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Here are 7 things about us
1. We come from a short family. We barely top 5 foot (152 cm). (Okay, one of us isn't even that tall.)
2. We are four years apart in age.
3. We have lived separately now more years than we ever lived together (and a large part was across country.) This is mostly due to things like boarding school, or living on own as teenager, than age.
4. While both equally write, Married (M) is the more frequent commenter, editor, and decision-maker.
5. M used to sword fight (not fencing), mostly using a Civil War Saber; still has some scars.
6. Single (A) is a sub-sided rope bunny who likes to take pictures.
7. A is the one who most frequently gets out of comfort zones and bravely accepts the challenges from others, like Wicked Wednesday and Sinful Sunday.
Our nominees (Challenging when we read over 70 blogs.)
RebelsNotes Submissive to her husband, an exhibitionist, an inspiration with Wicked Wednesday, an encourager with comments. She strikes us as a positive and prominent member to the sex blogging community.
MollysDailyKiss She is a huge contributor and prominent member in the community as well. She has a tireless dedication and inspires (as well as posts) some sensual photos on her Sinful Sunday. She took on the commitment of elust, further proving her wonderful dedication to the community.
ACuriousMuse A variety of writing and photos. The ability to capture a simple moment and extend it to a masterpiece.
BetweenMySheets Stumbled on this blog immediately, and thank goodness. Her extensive list of top 100 bloggers led us to most of you! Not to mention she writes about her history and now exploring her submissive side with a wonderful dom, whom she can't push away.
DiaryofaKinkyLibrarian A self-identified slut, pervert, polyamorist, bisexual, submissive, feminist librarian; living in the NYC area. About sex and her adventures with her Dom, MasterDoc.
DumbDomme One of the few not on here for strictly erotica/stories, she hilariously writes about her own mistakes, adeptly finding the humor in situations. A Domme that cares and isn't indifferent to her boy. Not to mention a "ruthless, capitalist, stripper whore".
EasilyAroused He takes pleasure from tantalising women with erotic fiction, and lovers around us are often the lucky recipients of the passion he incites.
ExploringSurrender About her and her husband. Lovers for more than a decade now, stories of exploration and submission. Not to mention great advice on how to make a flogger.
LadyPandorah In a long term, monogamous relationship with Mister, desire based in lust, love and BDSM. She's a switch, if she had to label, and a gifted writer.
LustfulLiterate In her eloquent words: To read is an act of voyeurism; to write is an act of exhibitionism... The writer watches, devours, and breathes out only the choicest words to capture what has been seen. Often, her breath catches, and she finds herself suffocating on the experience. The only way to survive is to exhale the events through her finger tips and let them go.
MrGsTreasure Smart, sexy, with no punches pulled.
RemittanceGirl While not a blogger that posts as frequently as many listed here, she believes that erotica should deal with the themes of "how desire informs, changes and manipulates the lives of the characters who are desirous". A sensual and smart storyteller.
SirJaerls Just recently added to the reading list, he's a gentleman sadist, Daddy, Master, BDSM erotica author. As he reports: unrelated parts of stories and poems and miscellaneous musings.
StrandedInToronto Already nominated, frequently questioned why not already published, he's an Atheist, Canadian, divorced father of daughters, who writes for kicks and hopes that he might get paid for it once in awhile.
SweetLust Poetry & prose. Intelligent and intimate, love and lust. Her poetry is complex, challenging, touches the soul, and inspires with imagery.